IIT – International Intensive Training in Nonviolent Communication is a great possibility to live and learn the process called Nonviolent Communication for 9 days. It will be held by a group of 5 internationally established and 4 * volunteer certified trainers in Nonviolent Communication, and 2 skilled organisers.
The training is open to an international group of maximum 90 people from various countries, cultural backgrounds, professions and walks of life to co-create a safe space for exploring vulnerability, gaining communication skills and fostering personal and social change over an extended period of time.
* Number of participating volunteer trainers to be confirmed.
Some of the topics that will be explored are:
- Self-Connection and principles of NVC
- Dynamics of Empathy
- Honest self-expression
- Healing and reconciliation
- Gratitude (integration afternoon) (Giraffes around the world in the evening)
- Mediation and Conflict resolution
- Social Change (A whole group session in the morning – ProAction Cafe)
- Sharing NVC (also addressing coming home)
- Final day – closing
- 8:00- 8:30 am Breakfast
- 9:00- 9:30 am Remembering*
- 9:30- 9:45 am Logistics and NVC offerings
- 10:00-12:00 Session One
- 12:00-12:45 pm Lunch
- 1:30-3:00 pm Session Two
- 3:15-5:00 pm Session Three
- 5:15-5:55 pm Celebrations
- 6:00-6:45 pm Supper/Dinner
- 7:30-9:30 pm Session Four
*The Remembering Sessions help participants be aware of the purpose underlying NVC. Participants who wish to share may express this remembering with a short exercise, a ceremony, poem, musical selection, a reading, etc. If you would enjoy doing so, please bring materials to contribute to the Remembering Sessions.
If you wish for translation, or would be happy to translate a couple of sessions, please contact us. We plan to translate the big group sessions, and one small group session in each timeslot. This means, for example, if there will be four parallel options for afternoon sessions, translation will be organized for one of them.